The North East Glasgow Childcare Forum will bring parents, providers and agencies together to work in partnership to; identify needs, develop and sustain services and enable access to a range of flexible, affordable, high quality childcare that meets the needs of all children and families within the North East of Glasgow.
Aims and Objectives
- To collect, update and disseminate comprehensive information on local childcare demand and provision.
- To support the sustainability of existing childcare services and the development of new provision in line with identified need.
- To develop and maintain a strong local partnership involving families, statutory agencies, private and voluntary childcare providers, and wider stakeholders.
- To identify and enable access to a range of training opportunities which will strengthen and support best practice within the childcare workforce.
- To involve children, young people, and families in the continuous development of high quality childcare services.
- To promote and communicate the work of the North East Childcare Forum and the Glasgow Early Childhood and Extended Services Partnership.
- To continually monitor and review the progress of the Forum.
Areas within the North East Glasgow Childcare Forum boundary
Last Updated on: 21/11/10